Alter Ego Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alter Ego Guild

WoW guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zomgwtf every1 demoted!! O.o

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-06-12

Zomgwtf every1 demoted!! O.o Empty
PostSubject: Zomgwtf every1 demoted!! O.o   Zomgwtf every1 demoted!! O.o Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 12:03 pm

Aye,

I demoted everyone since i have been asking for a while if everyone wanted to sign up at the forum.Many people miss the GmotD when they start up...i do realise that.but the message also displays when you have the guildwindow up.

Why i demoted everyone that did not registered..

As a member of this guild i think it is pretty important to sign up..read the rules..and reading the guidelines.It is not that i want to be a dictator but it works in your own favor.Since this server is quite new it is really hard to get groups...If we have someone in guild that ninjaloots...is rude to other people...begs for money to other people and things like that...it will reflect on the WHOLE guild wich makes grouping even harder.

So read the rules and guidelines carefully and you will become an example for many other players out there and you'll help to build up a good name for the guild.

See you in game =)

Jaz
Back to top Go down
https://alterego.forumotion.com

Zomgwtf every1 demoted!! O.o
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alter Ego Guild :: Guild Information-
Jump to: