Alter Ego Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alter Ego Guild

WoW guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-06-12

Guild Information Empty
PostSubject: Guild Information   Guild Information Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 8:27 am

Heya all!

glad to see you made it to the forum.To kick off...it is not a must to visit the forum but it would be real handy becauseeeeee

- There will be alot of information here
- We can discuss things here
- You won't miss out on discussions
- You can have contact with guildies out of the game

These are only 4 points why it would be nice if you visit the forum.Ofcourse there are other matters as well.

Right.that is the Forum part.Now lets go to the guild part shall we?

Alter Ego is a PvE guild.This means that I intend to do things in guild.Questing..instances and later on perhaps raiding or PvP.Depends on your interest as well.Being in a PvE guild does not mean that you cannot RP ofcourse.I have noticed we have quite some people in guild that like to RP.

Please take notice on the Server rules and know that /s and /y channels are RP.please speak normal and don't go "plx help me wit teh quest kk?" or "w4!t 4 me plx!!!I g0t th4t qu3st 2!!" or "plx gief me mneoy cos i need 4 teh epixx" or any other type of silly language...Be aware of it that you have a Guild Tag above your head -.O

At the moment the guild is still under construction and so is the forum.So news and tips will be added later on.

Have a look around and enjoy your stay Smile

Signed,

Jazuro
Back to top Go down
https://alterego.forumotion.com

Guild Information
Page 1 of 1