Alter Ego Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alter Ego Guild

WoW guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Rules - Please Read

Go down 
+4
Dannaedra
Mab
hetfield
Admin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-06-12

Guild Rules    -   Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Guild Rules - Please Read   Guild Rules    -   Please Read Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 8:46 am

First I would like to welcome you all to Alter Ego and to the Forum of our Guild.
We as the "board" hope that you will enjoy your stay in both places.If there are any questions or anything then do not hesitate to ask it...Remember that we are here to help you as "the board"..without members there is no Guild.So all of you are important to us.

And then now...the rules ^^

1. Quality over Quantity
We will be guild of quality, not quantity. What that means is this: We are looking for the best and most fun people. We will never be the largest guild in Azeroth. We are looking to provide a fun, family atmosphere here. When people need help, we help them.

2. Blizzard's Code of Conduct
We expect Blizzard's conduct policies to be adhered to, even in the absence of a GM enforcing them, and that guild leaders will take corrective action if necessary.
For an up-to-date version of Blizzard's Code of Conduct, click the "Terms of Use" button on the WoW Client startup screen. Profanity will not be tolerated in guild or party chat.

3. Inappropriate Behavior
Examples include: Running to the quest item/chest & looting it while the rest of the group is still in combat. Use good judgement here, and don't do things that you wouldn't want done to you. Remember, you have <Alter Ego> over your head. Don't do things that bring dishonor to the guild.

4. Agreeing to the Rules
To get upgraded from Inititate to Trial, we are requiring people to visit these forums & post a reply to this thread. That way, we have a specific place to watch for folks needing to be upgraded rather than just surfing the in-game guild info. Make sure you post your in-game names in the reply.

5. Participating on the Guild Forums
We encourage members to routinely review and actively participate in the Guild Website Forums for new infomation, discussions, and event planning.

We have come up with the following ranks and descriptions and the abilities of each rank:

Initiate - until Guild Rules are read and 'signed' on our forums. No access to guild chat.

Trial - Trial for max 3 weeks. Access to Guild Chat begins!

Member - through level 39.

Veteran - 40-59

Hero - 60

Officer - Esperia,Hetfield,Kimmie

Guildmaster - Jazuro

MIA (Missing in Action) - anyone who hasn't logged in for 2 months or more.

Any member who has not logged in for 3 months or more will be removed from the guild. (They will be instantly reinstated to the guild upon request.)

Last edited by on Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://alterego.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Guild Rules - Please Read   Guild Rules    -   Please Read Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 11:12 am

Jazuro

I fully agree on the rules
Back to top Go down
https://alterego.forumotion.com
hetfield
Admin

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Guild Rules - Please Read   Guild Rules    -   Please Read Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 12:40 pm

I agree to the rules

Hetfield
Back to top Go down
Mab

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Guild Rules - Please Read   Guild Rules    -   Please Read Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 2:42 pm

Count me in.

~Mab~
Back to top Go down
Dannaedra

Registration date : 2007-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Guild Rules - Please Read   Guild Rules    -   Please Read Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 11:36 pm

I agree to the terms.

Enjoy playing cat

Dannaedra of Alter Ego
Back to top Go down
Galvon

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Guild Rules - Please Read   Guild Rules    -   Please Read Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 2:27 am

I Totaly Agree.

Name: Galvon
Back to top Go down
Llyrion

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Guild Rules - Please Read   Guild Rules    -   Please Read Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 2:09 pm

I agree
- Llyrion
Back to top Go down
dileas

Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Guild Rules - Please Read   Guild Rules    -   Please Read Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 1:46 pm

Name: dileas

I agree to the rules.
Back to top Go down
Sinboogie

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Guild Rules - Please Read   Guild Rules    -   Please Read Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 3:15 pm

I agree

- Sinboogie&Yazz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Rules - Please Read   Guild Rules    -   Please Read Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Rules - Please Read
Page 1 of 1